Media A-Levels 10 Questions

1) Why did you choose A Level Media Studies?

I decided to choose Media A-Levels due to after doing it during GCSE I found it is something that allows me to be creative and express myself and therefore a subject I should be able to excel at.

2) Did you take GCSE Media Studies (either here at Greenford or a different school)?

I took GCSE Media Studies here at Greenford due to recommendations from fellow students.

3) If you answered yes to Q2, what grade did you achieve in GCSE Media? What coursework tasks did you complete? What would you say your strengths and weaknesses were in GCSE Media?

I achieved a B in GCSE media and that was due to be having good coursework however my exam did let me down but i did excel during creative tasks such as movie posters.

4) What grade do you hope to achieve in A Level Media?

A.

5) What are your current thoughts about your next steps after A Levels - university, apprenticeship, work?
I have high aspirations to head towards University.

6) What do you think the biggest media story of 2017 has been and why?

The boxing fight between Mcgregor and Mayweather as due to how much money had been invested into it and also due to the fact that there was so much build and press conferences the hype towards the fight caused it to be the biggest media story of 2017

7) What media sources do you use to find out about news and current affairs?

I tend to use online media and online news websites to gather information about news and current affairs.

8) What was the last film you watched?

The Last Film I happened to watch was Annabelle(Horror Movie)  

9) What is your favorite ever TV series?

The Simpsons due to their target audience aimed towards a large majority of everyday people of most ages.

10) How many hours do you spend online in an average day? Is this too little, too much or about right? Why?

I roughly spend about 4 hours online and I think that is the right amount due to it giving me enough time to stay in touch with my friends and other news as well as does not make me live my life on social media as I tend to go out quite often it allows me to not have to be forever online.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Score Advert and Wider Reading (NC)

MIGRAIN October Assessment Learner Response